Discover Mourne Escape
Welcome to Mourne Escape
Mourne Escape is an impressive luxurious self catering holiday home nestled in Murlough, Ireland’s first nature reserve.
Mourne Escape is ideally situated at the water’s edge in the tranquil & scenic Murlough inner bay between the popular seaside resorts of Dundrum & Newcastle. The Blue Flag beach of Murlough is a short walk away. The house enjoys breathtaking panoramic views of the majestic Mourne Mountains, the nature sanctuary of Murlough inner bay, the 6000 year old sand dunes and the village of Dundrum with its historic castle.
Finished to the highest standard in 2010, Mourne Escape accommodates six people in one twin & two double rooms and offers all the modern conveniences you would expect along with some you may not such as a massage chair, pool table & surround sound cinema system.
With a wealth of incredible attractions on your doorstep you can enjoy a fun filled & action packed holiday or a restful and relaxing one. It’s up to you!
Mourne Escape is a spacious, luxury, architecturally designed holiday home. The interior has a modern feel with coastal themes throughout. It has underfloor heating on both floors and a woodburning stove for that cosy feeling.
- Spacious living area with leather sofa, wood burning stove and flatscreen TV with cinema sound system
- Well equipped kitchen with cooker, hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Utility room with washing machine & tumble dryer
- Dining area with large dining table
- WIFI area
- Twin bedroom with single beds (water views)
- Double bedroom with double bed (sand dune views)
- Modern bathroom with shower bath
- Spacious master bedroom with luxurious en suite and fitted wardrobes
- 8’ x 4’ Snooker / Pool Table
- Flatscreen TV with DVD / Blu Ray player
- Luxury Inada Dreamwave massage chair
- Viewing gallery with balcony for taking in the stunning panoramic views
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with “breeze house” gazebo
- Decked patio area with Weber gas Barbeque
- Double garage with storage for bicycles, golf clubs etc.
Things to do in the Mourne area
The area surrounding the Mournes is packed full of activities for all sorts of occasions. Whether you are an outdoors enthusiast, an adrenaline junky or just want to try the local cuisine in one of Northern Ireland’s many fantastic restaurants, we have you covered! Check out some of our hand picked favourites below: